Tuesday, January 28, 2014

CEO/Founder Sharon Simmons visits you to Startup Weekend in Oakland Feb7th 2014



I'm preparing to attend the 1st Start up Weekend in Oakland California as a Super Mentor! 

I'm really excited to be apart of his momentous occasion. Hacking with Black Male Achiever!! This will actually be my first hackaton. I will be travelling with my grandsons 11 yrs and 15 yrs old. This is how we make a difference by providing our young black men with tools and the mentorship to exceed. Learning to become computer programmer at a young age will change our families economic structure. My Grandsons "1st Generation Tech and Gamefication Engineers" will be able to take care of themselves and their families in return contribute their talents in tomorrow's future of technology. Real world education is happening now in my family!

How am I contributing?

  • By sharing my talents and entrepreneur skills and creating inter-generational wealth using technology as building blocks.  
  • Giving back to my community 
  • Courage those who think they can't do it ..to those who have a desire to learn.
  • Share my skills with teenage mothers in Ghana.

Take a few minutes to review the link share with others. We are also welcoming individuals who are interesting in donating to this event.   
** A client of Houston Technology Center@Johnson Space Center
                                                                                                                                 http://bit.ly/1iITIzX

No comments:

Post a Comment