Wednesday, December 4, 2013

I didn't tell you about my trip to Barbados/Antigua?


https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=706402206044626&l=7140732510765583115

My Friend Karen Who I stayed with in Antigua.She was the first person I met in Antigua on my first trip the the Caribbean in 2004. We did very good staying in touch.


On the Catamaran!! Oct/2013
A view from Shirley Heights Fort, Antigua


So happy to be there right!!!

Gotta have my coconut wata!!

 Rasta brethren Jah Bless Tank you!!




After being interview on the Local Radio Station @ The Observer in Antigua
 A view from the top of the hill in Antigua Oct/2013
 Karen prepared this meal for me!!! Fish ,veggies and Fugi!!! ahhhhhh!!!
How the fish started!!! Thank you Karen!
Leaving Antigua...I had a great time!
Marlon and myself after my interview with The Nation Newspapers October 8th my Birthday!! in Barbados
The laptop and the 17lb Ham I carried around the airports for my dear friend in Barbados. From Houston,NYC,West Palm Beach,Miami to Barbados...!


No comments:

Post a Comment