Wednesday, December 4, 2013

ShayShay's Friends in Ghana!!

Cobi and Xavier,Sharon, Jennifer,Cora and ShawnaJust arriving to Accra and meeting for dinner

The handmade Drum I took home to Houston

My wonderful painted toes "Ghana's Flag"

It's me and my new friends for the upstairs lounge at the Accra Airport!


Just passing time away!! I love these girls they did an awesome just hosting me!!


This is Rita Marley's Recording Stuido



I had to have some fresh coconut for we left..we were on our way from Awukigua/Abrui area to the Airport in Accra


Just beautiful!! Why am I living in the state?

This is an unfinished Mansion!




I'm trying to get the scenic background


Taking pictures!!

These are the guy who made the drums!


Josh and Cora

A Coco!!!

His father is a Chief

ShayShay's friends are walking and checking out the raw beauty 

Two sweet ladies  they let me take their picture

I found twins!!

This is the family house in Awukugua having breakfast what a lovely morning it was!


Ok this was the biggest snail I have ever seen!

This wonderful band played for us on our arrival! we danced too


At the Shai Hill Resever.We saw Baboons!!!

Paa Kwesi and the Gas Station attentant

In PramPram with the Bank Owner , Earna, Cora and Josh...and meeeeee

Fufu!!!

The two fighting over who will be the King!!

Our wonderful driver David!!!!! 



Meeeeee  oh yes I cut my hair off!!

Vacant house in PramPram

Chalet being built at Earna's place


Our Secretary and Media Director



Nana Appiagyei Dankawoso

The wonderful children at the Refresh the Orphan project powered by CTN Outreach @ Bodwiase, Ghana 




Baobob Tree!!


No comments:

Post a Comment